Welcome to Immanuel Lutheran School!
Immanuel Lutheran School
1930 North Bowman Avenue
Danville, IL 61832
- Mar 14-15: ILS Picture Days
- Spring Break: Mar 20-24
- Mar 29 at 9 am: Grandparents Day at ILS
- Easter Break: No School on April 7, 10
- Lunch on the Lawn 11:30 am: Apr 27 and May 10
- Last Day of School: May 19
- Summer Camp 2023: June 5 - July 29
“Go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.”
- st Matthew 28:19-20
Making Disciples for Life!
Lutheran schools are historically integral to making Disciples for life. This theme unites Lutheran schools in worship, witness, and life together around the text: Matthew 28:19-20 as Jesus commissioned disciples to make disciples.
It’s about following Jesus! Follow Jesus to the cross and beyond. Follow in faith! Follow for life!
Every aspect of life in Lutheran schools focuses on learning and living as disciples of Jesus. Lutheran schools make an eternal difference! ILS is proud to rejoice in this blessing: Making Disciples for Life!
Keep up with all the fun happening at Immanuel Lutheran School! Click on the link below to view our monthly newsletter.
ILS Connections (newsletter): March 2023
ILS CONNECTIONS: fEBRUARY 2023
ILS CONNECTIONS: jANUARY 2023
LS CONNECTIONS: dECEMBER 2022
ILS CoNNECTIONS: nOVEMBER 2022
ILS CONNECTIONS: oCTOBER 2022
ils cONNECTIONS: sEPTEMBER 2022
ILS CONNECTIONS August 2022 issue
ILS Connections June/July 2022
For more information about our Preschool classes or the registration process, please call: 217-442-5036 (school office) or 217-516-0085 (director's cell phone); or email: ILS.PreschoolOffice@gmail.com ILS.MichaelHeidle.Director@gmail.com
- Small class sizes
- Individual attention to encourage academic success
- Hands on curriculum in centers-based classrooms
- Language, Literacy, Math, and Music is incorporated in all our preschool classrooms
- Learning stations that foster the development of creativity and imagination.
- Family & community activities
- Lunch on the Lawn in Spring & Fall
- Volunteer in the classroom
- Chaperone field trips and school events
- Attend Chapel with students
- Christian teachers and leadership
- A nurturing environment
- Positive peer values
- Advanced building security