Welcome to Immanuel Lutheran School!
- Spring Break: Apr. 11-18 (school resumes Apr. 19)
- ILS Day at Danville Gardens: May 9 from 2:00 to 6:00 pm
- Last Day of School: May 20
- First Day of School: Aug. 16
“For in Him all the fullness of God was pleased to dwell, and through Him to reconcile to Himself all things, whether on earth or in heaven, making peace by the blood of His cross.”
- Colossians 1:19-20
“In all things is a reminder that the Christian story encompasses all things. Nothing, and no one, is left out.” (Peter H. Nafzger) Christ is all things to the apostle Paul and in his inspired writing to the church at Colossae: “Christ is the source of all life and the goal of all creation; He is the Creator, the Redeemer, and the Sustainer of all things.” See Colossians 1:15-20. “In All Things” is a relevant theme for Lutheran schools. Lutheran schools are always about Christ and His cross; sharing His love for all at all times! Lutheran schools welcome children from diverse backgrounds offering the Good News of Jesus to every student in all things! Even in our Preschool – in our playtimes, circle times, songs, coloring, and stories – Christ is in all things! This theme is not just for our chapel time, it will inspire us in every activity and every aspect of school at all times!
For more information about our Preschool classes or the registration process, please call: 217-442-5036 (school office) or 217-516-0085 (director's cell phone); or email: ILS.PreschoolOffice@gmail.com ILS.MichaelHeidle.Director@gmail.com
- Small class sizes
- Individual attention to encourage academic success
- Hands on curriculum in centers-based classrooms
- Language, Literacy, Math, and Music is incorporated in all our preschool classrooms
- Learning stations that foster the development of creativity and imagination.
- Family & community activities
- Lunch on the Lawn in Spring & Fall
- Volunteer in the classroom
- Chaperone field trips and school events
- Attend Chapel with students
- Christian teachers and leadership
- A nurturing environment
- Positive peer values
- Advanced building security