Welcome to Immanuel Lutheran School!
Immanuel Lutheran School
1930 North Bowman Avenue
Danville, IL 61832
- Summer Camp: June 1 - July 30
- Registration Night: Aug. 2 5-6:30 pm
- Meet the Teacher: Aug. 16
- First Day of School: Aug. 17
“The Son of Man came not to be served but to serve, and to give his life as a ransom for many”
- Matthew 20:28
Lutheran schools are sent to serve. They are sent to serve children. They are sent to serve children whose baptismal faith is also being nourished in Christian homes and Lutheran congregations. They are sent to serve children who first hear of their Savior in a Lutheran school classroom. Lutheran schools serve families from diverse backgrounds. The Lutheran school serves as a ministry of the local congregation and a mission outpost to the community. Lutheran schools serve in cultures and contexts around the world.
Lutheran schools serve because Jesus served. The Son of Man came to serve as teacher and miracle worker. Jesus came to serve the diseased and distraught. Jesus served by feeding thousands and washing the feet of His disciples.
Jesus came to seek, save and serve sinners. Jesus’ ultimate act of service is seen in the “ransom” on the cross. Jesus came to pay for the sins of the whole world. “Sent to Serve”
for 2021-2022 now open!
For more information about our Preschool classes or the registration process, please call: 217-442-5036 (school office) or 217-516-0085 (director's cell phone); or email: ILS.MichaelHeidle.Director@gmail.com
- Small class sizes
- Individual attention to encourage academic success
- Hands on curriculum in centers-based classrooms
- Language, Literacy, Math, and Music is incorporated in all our preschool classrooms
- Learning stations that foster the development of creativity and imagination.
- Family & community activities
- Lunch on the Lawn in Spring & Fall
- Volunteer in the classroom
- Chaperone field trips and school events
- Attend Chapel with students
- Christian teachers and leadership
- A nurturing environment
- Positive peer values
- Advanced building security